Simple Journey

I want to know a song can rise from the ashes of a broken life... --Mike Donehey, 10th Ave. N.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Stitches for Haiti

So I decided I shall stick by my first pledge of $1,000 for Haiti, even though I only raised $511 at my Mothers to Mothers - A Benefit for Haiti, on Mother's Day. I decided to sell some items on Etsy. At present I have only listed the scarves you see at left. But in the future I plan to create many more items to sell for Haiti. I am planning to open a store of my own, and this is an excellent way to see what and how things sell, while raising money for mothers and children in Haiti to complete my pledge donation.

Please take a look, and do feel free to offer suggestions for my shop on Etsy and items as well.

Thanks!

Simply selling,
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment