Simple Journey

I want to know a song can rise from the ashes of a broken life... --Mike Donehey, 10th Ave. N.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey again

Ok, so I have no idea whatsoever how that last post had its font changed to whatever those symbols are, and I can't even find an edit button on my blog page to fix it! I just came back to this annoying blog site because a friend mentioned how easy blogspot is, so I thought maybe I was missing something. Strangely, it seems worse than before, when I decided it costs me too much time to make it readable. I will have to just explore around till I can make something worthy of looking at out of this. I've got the hang of Facebook so well, though, I may not bother with this at all, if it keeps bugging me. I may shut it down and start anew with something else entirely. I dunno.

Aha. I think I'm finding it all again, maybe even better. Gotta go address announcements to my daughter's graduation. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Facebook page too. I tried to find you on there but couldn't. Jen Hensiek Morgan is how you can find me. Glad to hear all is well. Take Care

    ReplyDelete