Simple Journey

I want to know a song can rise from the ashes of a broken life... --Mike Donehey, 10th Ave. N.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Please visit my fundraising page at Mercy Corps

http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/patty

Dear Friends,

I know you have all been watching the news as I have, anguishing over the unfathomed losses in Haiti from the recent devestating earthquake. If you've been wondering what you can do, wonder no more! I have set up a fundraising page on the Mercy Corps site you can use to donate whatever amount you can. For now I've set a goal of $1000, but if I near that soon, I will raise the goal.

If anyone would like to match whatever amount I can raise, please let me know and I will publicize it here.

Simply aching for those families,
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment